Saturday, December 31, 2011

Eat: Cinnamon Sugar Almonds

I promise, I'm getting close to the end of our Christmas craft posts! 
One other thing we made for Christmas gifts this year was cinnamon sugar roasted almonds. 
De-lish, these are. 

And easy peasy! 

I got the recipe here.

We started with Emma whisking an egg and water. The recipe says egg WHITE but I wasn't reading thoroughly that day and used the entire egg. 
Oops.
They still tasted great! 


Add almonds and stir to coat. 
Mix together remaining ingredients then add to almond mixture. 


Stir to thoroughly coat. 


Pour almonds onto baking sheet lined with parchment. 


Roast at 250 for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes.
Yum. 


Package and give away for tasty gifts or be selfish and just devour them yourself. 
Not that I would *ever* do that. 








No comments: