Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Project 52: Week 14: Emotion of Life

Oh yeah! It's another self-portrait week!
I don't like selfies because I don't like me in pictures. 

But, I had great fun with this one. 
For starters I had amazing locations to work with!
Add to that awesome light, a favorite outfit, and a fantastic assistant (Eluwhoo) and it was so much fun. 

So the assignment was:
A self-portrait that somehow portrays the overall emotion that is characterizing your life right now. 


I'm going to show you the pictures first and see if you can guess what I'm feeling. 
What emotion do I have?

This was probably number 3 in the running. 




Runner up. I LOVE this location. Are you kidding me?
It's freaking fantastic!
And the winner is:
.
.
.
.
.
.


I'm in love with it.


How did you do? 

Can you see what I'm feeling?

Here's what I was going for:
Peacefully content in this beautiful mess. 


Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 
Philippians 4:6-7



2 comments:

Jess Buscemi said...

I love love love it!! So beautiful! :)

Unknown said...

Like them all!!!