Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Apple Valley Natural Soap!

Is amazing and fabulous. :) 
Really, it is. 
Trust me. 

Oh, come on, I have a trustworthy face! 

Seriously though, if you're looking for an alternative to the soap you currently use (maybe commercial soap that is full of harsh chemicals) then I HIGHLY recommend Apple Valley Natural
It's a family run business and this family is amazing! 
I can say from meeting them personally that they will ensure that you get quality soap with quality ingredients and they will always, always take great care of you as a customer. 

My personal favs:
Herbal Salve - we use it on our babe's butts and it takes care of their delicate tooshies.
Lotion Bars - fabulous for these dry MN winters and those rough callouses on my feet. 
Pretty much any soap - seriously. They're all delicious. 
I love all the shampoo options too, but sadly, we have hard water and I haven't switched to doing an ACV rinse yet... YET! 

So enough of my gushing - please check out the FABULOUS give-away over at Life in a Shoe.
The winner of this giveaway will receive abeautiful, luxurious triple soap stack in the flavor(s) of their choice! 
Oooooo. 
I really want you to check them out but I really want to win this one! 

No comments: