Monday, January 31, 2011

Project 52: Week 4: Motion

It's Monday and you know what that means right?
Another Project 52 post! 
This week's assignment was MOTION.
Capture any kind of motion! 

I had two ideas for this and had a hard time choosing because the outcomes were on opposite ends of the spectrum! 
One of my concepts was laundry. 
I mean, my life is consumed with laundry so that just makes sense doesn't it? Lol.
And We just had lots of fun playing in the 6 loads of clean laundry that were piled onto my bed. 

This would have been my choice had I gone with that concept:

Things that I love about this:
- All 4 kids are piled onto the bed which is not uncommon.
- They love throwing the clothes around. I mean, what kid wouldn't? 
- Emma and George are caught mid action. 
- Wyatt and Clara were both frozen and I like that too. 
- It's real. 

But I went a different direction. A little more figurative with this one. 
I titled it (E)motion. 
There's still the capture of motion because I caught the trail of tears, but it's more about the emotion of the image. 
This girl. She's got me. 

Black and white version:

Actual submission - in color:

It's everything I was hoping for. 


No comments: