Monday, January 24, 2011

Project 52: Week 3: Stranger Danger

Time for another Project 52 post! 
This week's assignment: 
Photograph a complete stranger. 
::gasp::

Really? Um ... I'm a complete introvert ... I don't want to approach a complete stranger! Let alone ask to take their picture. And did we forget? I have 4 children 4 years old and under and it's January in MN and it's been below zero almost the entire week and all weekend! Plus, my husband just started a new job where he works until 7pm every night. 
Yep ... excuses, excuses.
I was FULL of them. 
And I almost didn't get my shot because it was Sunday night and I still hadn't been able to get out or bring my camera anywhere or I had forgotten because I was distracted by the numerous things above. Lol. 
But we made it out and I got my shot! Annnnd I was quite pleased with it. 

Here's my actual submission:


And here it is in color because I had a REALLY hard time choosing between the two:

No comments: